This Chick Is Nuts!!!!!

Business By Melvira Updated 23 Feb 2008 , 10:29pm by MacsMom

Melvira Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 1:37am
post #1 of 9

2sdae... I am absolutely giddy after hearing the hubby's 'patch job' on Mommy Dearest's reputation!! Shame on her for not having the moxy to do it herself, but good for him for doing damage control!! And him wanting cards to pass out is just proof that you are, I believe the kids today call it, "The Bomb". icon_lol.gif Just keep being amazing... the dummies will eventually realize they are the problem!!! (Yah... right... I keep my fingers crossed for that one!!)

8 replies
imartsy Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 4:46am
post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

2sdae... I am absolutely giddy after hearing the hubby's 'patch job' on Mommy Dearest's reputation!! Shame on her for not having the moxy to do it herself, but good for him for doing damage control!! And him wanting cards to pass out is just proof that you are, I believe the kids today call it, "The Bomb". icon_lol.gif Just keep being amazing... the dummies will eventually realize they are the problem!!! (Yah... right... I keep my fingers crossed for that one!!)




Whoa Melvira - "The Bomb" is like soooo 2000..... icon_lol.gificon_wink.gif

pjmw Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 5:06am
post #3 of 9

This is a great story and this cake is beautiful....it is sugar+sugar+sugar on top of sugar...my kind of cakeicon_smile.gif If they ate that much, their insides have got to be red! Good save by the husband!

indydebi Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 1:45pm
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by imartsy

Whoa Melvira - "The Bomb" is like soooo 2000..... icon_lol.gificon_wink.gif




Oh no, Melvira, you've fallen into the 'old lady' category! One day at work I said, "Oh yeah! I'm Rad! I'm Bad! I'm Hip! ..... that's what all the cool kids say, right?" and one young man laughed and said, "Debi, I'm embarrassed FOR you!" icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

springlakecake Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 1:58pm
post #5 of 9

Yeah, I wouldnt be surprised if there wasnt some alcohol consumed that the mother was unaware of.

your cake looks beautiful!!

LauraS Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 2:15pm
post #6 of 9

As silly as this may sound, you need to be very proud that your cake tasted so good that the kids liked it enough to have an contest to see who can eat the most.

This is one of the funnest things i have heard in a while,lol,

marisanovy Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 2:23pm
post #7 of 9

This is really funny!!! I had a good laugh.. thank you for sharing it!!!!

Some people are soooo dummy.... I have teenagers at home and I know what they are capable of doing... drives me nuts!!!

You gave this crazy lady a good answer.

Again, thanks for letting us laugh with you!!! icon_smile.gif

rozdei Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 3:21pm
post #8 of 9

When I first started reading this thread, I thought oh no! I was hoping it wasn't going to turn into something that bdrider is going through.

I'm glad the husband did what he did. What a sweetheart and what a saint to put up with a wife like that. Sounds like the daughter is going to turn into a piece of work too.

I thought your response to her was funny too! icon_smile.gif

MacsMom Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 10:29pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by merissa

Yeah, I wouldnt be surprised if there wasnt some alcohol consumed that the mother was unaware of.





...Hee-hee, I was thinking more along the lines of pot-smoking!! Those infamous munchies...


I am SOOO thrilled to hear that her hubby was more than a decent man! Great ending. Gorgeous cake. Wish those girls would have me a slice!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%