3 Generations Birthday Party - Help!!

Decorating By oohlalacakes Updated 10 Aug 2005 , 2:10am by MrsMissey

oohlalacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oohlalacakes Posted 8 Aug 2005 , 10:35pm
post #1 of 5

My daughter (soon to be 3) and I (soon to be 30) are traveling from Georgia to Wisconsin for a visit to my Mom (and the rest of the family) and while we're there we'll be having a birthday party for the three of us. I'd like to do a cake that can somehow be for all of us. I'm traveling 1100 miles, so I won't have any of my supplies and I can't premake too much. Thanks to anyone with any cute ideas!

usaribbon.gif Samantha

4 replies
MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 9 Aug 2005 , 3:07am
post #2 of 5

Would love to help...can you give us a few more details for the three people that the cake is for?

BTW...have a wonderful trip! icon_biggrin.gif

oohlalacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oohlalacakes Posted 9 Aug 2005 , 11:21pm
post #3 of 5

I guess one thing we all have in common is that we all like the beach. My daughter and I like Strawberry Shortcake (that was her party's theme last year). Mom likes anything to do with the beach, lighthouses, sand, seafood. My daughter is simply an angel, she's the sweetest little thing and is so much fun, makes us laugh no matter what we're doing. We all have a soft spot in our hearts for animals, especially cats...we have four between us. Wow, it's hard to describe us when put on the spot!!! Hope you all can help...I'm desperate!!! Thanks.

usaribbon.gif Samantha

JennT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JennT Posted 9 Aug 2005 , 11:58pm
post #4 of 5

How about strawberry shortcake at the beach with her cat??!!! icon_razz.gif
You could have St. Shortcake sitting in a lounge chair with a bikini on wearing sunglasses...cat beside her with sunglasses on...on a beach themed cake!

Done right, it would probably be a pretty cute cake...and definitely unique! lol Just trying to help.......

Jenn

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 10 Aug 2005 , 2:10am
post #5 of 5

I have posted a beach cake..complete with a beach chair and all! All you would need to do it add St shortcake and a cat! Take a look, if you wish!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%