Today Is My 50Th Birthday!

Decorating By mariecar6 Updated 23 Feb 2008 , 3:08pm by lu9129

mariecar6 Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 6:07am
post #1 of 6

Happy Belated , Belated Birthday! I was born on a holiday, also. On Three King's Day, I turned 51. Just like you, I also think about my life. It must be part of the fifties' package!

My family is the most important thing in the world for me.

5 replies
Charmaine49 Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 7:18am
post #2 of 6

You know, reading back on all these birthday wishes etc. I am so glad that I am not the only one that is in my 50's. (I am 5icon_cool.gif
When I sit here and read all these messages, see all these names on CC, I often wonder how old can these people be?? Am I the only "old granny" here on CC. Well, it turns out I am not!!
There are days you feel young and there are days you feel "on in years"!!
But, hey!, keep it young, I believe in thinking positive!!

Up the grannies!!!

Charmaine49 Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 7:20am
post #3 of 6

Ooops!! my number never came up (58!) icon_wink.gif

jennifer7777 Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 7:42am
post #4 of 6

Happy belated birthday!! My grandmother is a New Year's baby...turned 81 this year!!
Hope you have been having a wonderful year thus far...thinking about the things that make you happy.
Tomorrow is not promised to anyone...enjoy each day, each moment.
God and my family are important to me, as well as believing in my dream/passion of owning and operating my cake studio one day.

Have a wonderful are fifty and fabulous!!!

fiddlesticks Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 2:57pm
post #5 of 6

Your as young as you feel ! I love the Frank Sinatra song.. Young At Heart ! Im also In my 50,s! So what ! I still feel like Im 28 ! Thats what counts !! Now That I have Kids in their 30,s they say I cant still be 28 ! I say I can If I feel like it !

lu9129 Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 3:08pm
post #6 of 6

First my love for Jesus Christ
Second my family and friends
And the joy in the morning when I get up and I still can!!!! lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%