My First Kitchenaid!

Baking By EverlastingSweets Updated 23 Jan 2007 , 3:57pm by Lindsayu83

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 2:46pm
post #31 of 34

I'm getting one after the first of the year when I've registered my business name. We were at Macy's last night, and dh said....why don't you just get the 6qt icon_eek.gif I was looking at the artisan, and I'm getting the big one now! icon_lol.gif Where is the best place to get one?

greyhoundlover Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
greyhoundlover Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 2:56pm
post #32 of 34

I am hoping to get the red one at my Briadal Shower in 2 weeks. I can't wait, I am so excited! I just have a little hand mixer right now!

Alison01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alison01 Posted 29 Dec 2006 , 12:49am
post #33 of 34

I got my kitchenaid 6 years ago for a wedding gift from my Grandmother. It sat in my cabinet for like 2 years and hardly ever got used! That's before I baked for other people! But, it's been going nonstop ever since then, yeah some things have fallen off, but it still works perfectly! And my Grandma left me her 5qt. when she passed away last year. So, now I have 2, they are both REALLY worn looking, but work great! I'm already eyeing a PRO, though!

Lindsayu83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lindsayu83 Posted 23 Jan 2007 , 3:57pm
post #34 of 34

I spent friday and saturday bidding on a red artisan on ebay and I won it for just over $200. what a deal. I absolutely can't wait until it gets here!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%