Please Help Me Figure Out The Huggies Diapers

Lounge By mkerton

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 6 Nov 2007 , 1:26pm
post #1 of 1

I use Huggies (and have since my son was born).....I have a couple of questions 1) is he still wearing the newborn size? my son couldnt wear that size for long and I went to the 1-2's (dont know why they are not just 1's but they are called 1-2's.......... anytime my son ever leaked it was time to change sizes. I still love the Huggies brand and I have tried several others, (and off brands to me dont seem like much of a value if you have to change them twice as often to prevent leaks). As for the whole boy and girl diaper yeah its a bit of a pain if you are trying to buy diapers in advance. (since most moms say pampers are for girls, huggies are for boys but I know some have used them interchangably)....... anyway since I recently found out I was preggo with the second I plan on buying myself $20 giftcards (the cost of the big box of diapers) to Target and Walmart during my pregnancy so I will still have prepaid for some of them! Best of luck Butternut! By the way did you ever get his car seat situation straightened out?

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%