Cousins Wedding----Very Funny

Lounge By dl5crew Updated 5 Nov 2007 , 3:48am by TheDomesticDiva

dl5crew Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dl5crew Posted 4 Nov 2007 , 8:18pm
post #1 of 4

I didn't want to post it, because I don't know if they did actually have a bakery do it or not. My luck it might be someone new..like me.... they would be a cc addict. I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings.
Oh the pain with making good decisions sometimes...... icon_cry.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif

3 replies
michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 5 Nov 2007 , 2:16am
post #2 of 4

Sounds like my younger brother's first wedding. The bride's mom was so cheap she didn't want to buy pics from the photographer, so she sat in the front row of the church with a crappy old camera taking pictures herself. Remember the cameras in the 70's that had the cube flash? It was one of those. I don't know where she found flashes to fit it. The rest of her family wore their "dress jeans". My SIL's going away outfit was a Tasmanian devil tee shirt and black gym shorts.

lovincake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovincake Posted 5 Nov 2007 , 2:31am
post #3 of 4

This is too funny icon_lol.gif I sure wish we could see that cake! Oh well, this will keep you grinning for awhile!!!

TheDomesticDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheDomesticDiva Posted 5 Nov 2007 , 3:48am
post #4 of 4

I'd say not a Publix cake, because they did my wedding cake and it was GORGEOUS! (It was a beach wedding, but the reception was a sit-down, catered, and formal, private room at a beach resort). It was SOOO good too! So go with Walmart! hehe icon_smile.gif

Some people I guess just want more than they can pay for and get a little crazy over it all. Maybe she was happy with how it turned out, even if it wasn't in the best of taste! hehe

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%