Chocolate Marshmallows For Mmf

Decorating By punkyf Updated 30 Oct 2007 , 8:30pm by punkyf

punkyf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkyf Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 5:46pm
post #1 of 6

Has anyone made the MMF with the chocolate marshmallows? If so, which recipe did you use? I need chocolate fondant today and am not sure which recipe to use with the choc. marshmallows.

5 replies
bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 5:53pm
post #2 of 6

Chocolate Marshmallows??? I haven't seen those. Are they new?

tye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tye Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 6:00pm
post #3 of 6

holy cow.. i would love to find choc mm's!! you probably could use the basic recipe but i would add some melted chocolate or choc flavoring for the extra choc kick..

Lalana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lalana Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 6:55pm
post #4 of 6

I got my choc mm at WalMart and haven't had a chance to try the fondant thing yet with them. They really don't have a strong choc flavor so I would definitely still add cocoa.

nrctermite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nrctermite Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 7:54pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkyf

Has anyone made the MMF with the chocolate marshmallows? If so, which recipe did you use? I need chocolate fondant today and am not sure which recipe to use with the choc. marshmallows.

I hope I am not too late responding to this, but here is the recipe I used http://www.cakecentral.com/cake_recipe-3193-Rhondas-Ultimate-Chocolate-MMF.html I also did use the choc. marshmallows. It was yummy. HTH! Good luck and have fun! icon_biggrin.gif

punkyf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkyf Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 8:30pm
post #6 of 6

No, nrctermite, it is not too late. Almost, but I checked back here before I
started. I will try this recipe. I just looked at the chocolate marshmallows and they are only 10 oz. so I have to go back to the store. Looks like I need 5 more ounces for the recipe.

Thanks
Paulettaf

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%