Free Burrito At Chipotle On Wenesday....

Lounge By jen1977 Updated 30 Oct 2007 , 3:06am by cinderspritzer

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 8:21pm
post #1 of 11

If you go in wearing aluminum foil on your boday somewhere! Wear a foil crown, necklace, anything, and get one per person wearing foil! A neighbor told me about this, so I called and asked, and sure enough! She was right!

10 replies
Shaynamills Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shaynamills Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 9:52pm
post #2 of 11

I just called Chipotle and they said you have to dress like a burrito, not just have foil somewhere on your body but actually look like a burrito. Just thought I'd pass on the info.

cinderspritzer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinderspritzer Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 10:28pm
post #3 of 11

the first chipotle to ever open is 4 blocks from my house. i love that place icon_smile.gif

*reminisces

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 10:39pm
post #4 of 11

Oh my gosh that is nearly worth dressing up!!! LOL I love Chipotle but like mine in a bowl!

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 11:06pm
post #5 of 11

Mmmmmm, Chipotle!! When I worked at a hospital and had to work on Saturdays, it was my treat to myself to stop and get a burrito on the way for having to go to work. HA! I don't think I'm going to dress up like a burritto though. It's worth the $5 to me for the "hangover" I get from eating one of those things.

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 11:07pm
post #6 of 11

oh, how I love Chipotle...let me count the ways icon_razz.gif

They aren't close to me though. The nearest one is 50 miles away and that's probably a good thing lol I used to live really close to several of them. I tell you what...I can eat a whole burrito if I'm hungry enough!

boy, they sure do give out alot of free food though. I wonder how they stay in business with all the free burritos they give out!

MichelleM77 Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 11:12pm
post #7 of 11

I have 2 stores within 15 minutes of me and another one on the way to the hospital I used to work at (which is on the way to my parents house). Bad, bad, bad.

cinderspritzer Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 11:50pm
post #8 of 11

lol. you think that's bad? they know me 'cause i've gone there for like, 8 years. all my burritos are free, so of course i eat them 3 -4 times a week. yeesh.

MichelleM77 Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 1:31am
post #9 of 11

no fair, how do you get 'em free?

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 1:48am
post #10 of 11

I called this afternoon, and they said just have foil somewhere on your body since they wrap their burritos in foil.

Just noticed I didn't spell Wednesday the right way in my title! Guess I was typing too fast!

cinderspritzer Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 3:06am
post #11 of 11

lol, michelle, i've been going there since the first one opened. i go there at least once a week, they know me. and what can i say... they love me icon_razz.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%