Six Pages Of Uncommented Photos - Including Mine! Ackkk!

Decorating By arosstx Updated 31 Oct 2007 , 1:32am by marybible

arosstx Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 5:03pm
post #1 of 6

I guess that is a less-than-subtle hint to myself to get on the ball, ha ha! icon_smile.gif

5 replies
Shelle_75 Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 8:30pm
post #2 of 6

Including multiple pics of three different cakes on the first page alone! Between that & the gripes about our "pity comments" I almost want to hand back the keys to my Gallery Supporter Membership. Allright, allright, I'm comin' to help....

Erdica Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 9:52pm
post #3 of 6

I've been having computer problems all day. Of course it COMPLETELY freezes up while I am on the phone trying to book a wedding consultation with a client. And of COURSE my calendar is on my computer.

Technology!!

I'm on my way to join you guys in the gallery!

feverfixer Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 10:08am
post #4 of 6

I have not been able to access anything but the homepage on CC for a couple of weeks so I have a lot of pics to catch up on! I am sure a lot of members have had the same problems and that is why there are no comments.
It's great to be back!
Diane

lchristi27 Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 10:18am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelle_75

Including multiple pics of three different cakes on the first page alone! Between that & the gripes about our "pity comments" I almost want to hand back the keys to my Gallery Supporter Membership. Allright, allright, I'm comin' to help....

I'm with you! The duplicate photo's are getting out of control. I dont want to complain, but...do we report these? Heath mentioned we should, but I feel bad especially if someone is new...

marybible Posted 31 Oct 2007 , 1:32am
post #6 of 6

Here recently, I too have had a horrible time getting the pictures to load. Its been taking forever and I have cable internet. I try to help as much as I can. Its HARD to keep up sometimes!!! LOL.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%