Free To Good Home

Decorating By leah_s Updated 29 Oct 2007 , 1:46pm by leah_s

leah_s Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 1:25pm
post #1 of 6

DH is forcing me to clean the basement. I have a large box of assorted Wilton products, and I do mean assorted. Columns, some plates some truly miscellaneous.

I'll mail it to the first person who answers this post and wants it sight unseen.

5 replies
vdrsolo Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 1:30pm
post #2 of 6

I don't want it, my Wilton stuff is in totes in my basement too.

However, a few weeks ago, there was a post about a lady that lost everything in a house fire. I really do hope that whoever responds to this post cannot afford these items, or know someone who has a passion for decorating, but just cannot afford the expense.

In other words, CCer's, please do not take these items if you can afford to buy them, let them go to someone who cannot afford them. If anyone knows the lady who lost everything in her fire, and if she needs these items, please post on here so it could go to someone in need.

leah_s Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 1:35pm
post #3 of 6

Good point. If I see this particular assortment on Ebay, I would be pretty upset. I could do that.

vdrsolo Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 1:36pm
post #4 of 6

I apologize for jumping your thread...

Here's the post about the CCer who lost everything, her screen name is "dsward"

You have been very kind in offering these items, I want to see them put to good use and not to be put up on Ebay. Maybe you could contact her directly to see if she needs them??

dogwalkin Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 1:45pm
post #5 of 6

Leah, I will take them if they are still available and the person who lost everything doesn't take them. Just let me know!

leah_s Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 1:46pm
post #6 of 6

I just PM'd and emailed dsward to see if she needs them. If not, or if I don't hear from her by the time I need to mail them, then you're the winner!

Please PM your mailing address to me.

And thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%