Squirting Penis Cake

Decorating By JORA Updated 27 Jan 2009 , 9:46pm by lalakanosho

JORA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JORA Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 6:44am
post #1 of 14

Does anyone know how to make a squirting penis cake? I have to make one this thursday

13 replies
JORA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JORA Posted 31 Oct 2007 , 3:49am
post #2 of 14

No ideas from anyone. I figured it out by my self. I made a 9x13 sheet cake. then i bought tubing from the hardware store that would fit snuggly on the end of a turkey baster. I cut the cke out were i wanted the baster the go and secured it with buttercream. i positioned the end to come out at the end of the penis. then i made the penis out of rice crispy treats and covered it with fondant. making sure not to cover the squirting hole. frost the rest of the cake and dont forget to fill the baster up with some thinned pudding. so if anyone else would like to make a cumming penis cake this is how

yaadie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yaadie Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 1:01pm
post #3 of 14

sorry, I only just saw this request. My aunt (who has been doing cakes for years) does this cake. And she makes it totally edible!!
she carves out the shape of the pinis and does it as a layer cake. she overfills the center with soft whipped cream then carves out a pathway out of the shaft and kinda over fills that too. but leaves an opening that she does not cover on the outside, a hole, when you cut into the cake it forces the cream out of the hole and the cake ejaculates!!
it's kinda neat but gross!!

Metabea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Metabea Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 11:33am
post #4 of 14

Found this on youtube. I'm sure you'd do a much better job at this then what this person did but least it shows you how they put it together.

AmyGonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyGonzalez Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 6:42am
post #5 of 14

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Awesome!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

kharvey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kharvey Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 5:41pm
post #6 of 14

OMG!!!! That is tooo funny!!!!

sweetz79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetz79 Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 3:06pm
post #7 of 14

I need to do one of these for a bachelorette party next weekend, and this has given me all sorts of ideas! Thank you for posting the video, i'm a visual learner and it really helped!

Now i'm thinking of doing the rice crispies and fondant penis, but using a tube like shown on the youtube video. I looked around, and there were a few other videos on there with instructions, and one had the baster taped underneath a box that was used as the cake stand...i'm definately going to try that as well.

So here's keeping my fingers crossed, (it's the first time i'll be working with fondant, nothing like starting off with a challenge!!)

michellesArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellesArt Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 4:48pm
post #8 of 14

that was too funny!! what a great prank! sweetz fondant isn't too hard to work with think edible playdough. don't roll it out too thin and use cornstarch to keep it from sticking to your worksurface-and do you have skintone to colour it? fondant is quite fun to use-i love it!! oh if you're using it to cover cake be sure to put a thin layer of BC first hthicon_smile.gif

sweetz79 Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 3:03am
post #9 of 14

I keep telling myself that it's like playdough, michelle icon_smile.gif Thanks for the great tips! I have peach, and i learned from making pirate cupcakes that it only takes a lil dab of that LOL.

I think it was Ace of Cakes that drilled the idea into my head to make sure and put bc underneath, i Love that show icon_smile.gif

If i can just keep my future sister-in-law from being curious about the box cake stand i really think it will go over well, honestly that's the only part i'm (really) worried about. However it turns out, it's going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!

Oh, and just an aside...I love the button on your avatar, that's CUTE!!

sweetz79 Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 5:46pm
post #10 of 14

It's done, and even better than i thought it would be!!!! The tube leads down into the box, and there's weakened vanilla pudding in a squirt bottle inside. There's a little "trap" door where you can stick your hand in and squeeze the bottle.

Here's the link, if anyone wants to see icon_smile.gif

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1248136.html

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 2:44pm
post #11 of 14

Did it work well?
BTW- good job! icon_biggrin.gif

sweetz79 Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 4:01pm
post #12 of 14

It was awesome - the pudding actually hit the ceiling when i squeezed the bottle!!! Somehow we actually managed to keep the bachelorette in the dark about the whole thing, and we told her we wanted a picture, so she had to lick it. You should have seen her eyes when the pudding shot out of the top! It was great,!! icon_biggrin.gif

oilili Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oilili Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 1:41pm
post #13 of 14

How excellent! great job

lalakanosho Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lalakanosho Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 9:46pm
post #14 of 14

too funny

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%