What's A Mother To Do?

Lounge By kaseynh Updated 28 Oct 2007 , 3:43am by dueter

kaseynh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaseynh Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 12:51am
post #1 of 6

I just found out tonight that both of my daughters are graduating college on the same day! My daughter, Kelly, is graduating NH Technical college with her nursing degree. My daughter, Kari, is graduating Wagner college with her master's degree in Physician's Assistant. Kelly is in NH and Kari is in NYC! I can't possibly be in two states on the same day! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

I am so proud of both of them, they have worked very hard to get where they are. icon_smile.gif I really don't know what to do. icon_surprised.gif Does anyone have any suggestions?

5 replies
peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 1:04am
post #2 of 6

Ask the girls, I'm sure they realize the predicament you are in. Can you send relatives to ones graduation with video camera in hand so that you can see them in all their glory

shooterstrigger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shooterstrigger Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 1:39am
post #3 of 6

I would choose the daughter with the first graduation. Neither is more important but I assume you have already been to a cerimony for the dughter getting her Masters. Congradulations to you to have two daughters to be proud of.

tchrmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tchrmom Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 1:51am
post #4 of 6

I agree with shooterstrigger for the same reason. I would talk with both, and I am sure the one you can't get to will understand. I would also try to get someone to that one with the video camera, and I'd have a special celebration for both at some point-- even if it's a small one with just family and/or close friends.

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 2:55am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterstrigger

I would choose the daughter with the first graduation. Neither is more important but I assume you have already been to a cerimony for the dughter getting her Masters. Congradulations to you to have two daughters to be proud of.

I agree!

dueter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dueter Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 3:43am
post #6 of 6

I agree with shooter.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%