Finally Out Of My Flunk

Decorating By shifty Updated 28 Oct 2007 , 12:41am by kwdonlon

shifty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shifty Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 8:01pm
post #1 of 9

I havent been on here in months and its been just as long since I wanted to bake and decorate. But I am now back into it YAY!! And to think I came this close to selling all my supplies on Craigslist....
I dont know what put me in the flunk or what got me out, I'm sure i'm not the only person who has had this happen to them. Just wanted to say I'm baaaaaaack LOL

8 replies
pastryjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryjen Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 8:16pm
post #2 of 9

Welcome back...!

Jenni2383 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenni2383 Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 8:16pm
post #3 of 9

Maybe the up coming holidays brought you back. I love baking for the holidays!

mommak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommak Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 8:25pm
post #4 of 9

Welcome back!!

lepaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lepaz Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 8:26pm
post #5 of 9

I don't know about you, but I don't enjoy baking in the summer (the heat always puts me into a funk icon_redface.gif ) although as soon as it starts cooling off I get my cake gear out and I can't wait to rev up the oven icon_lol.gif !

lepaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lepaz Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 8:26pm
post #6 of 9

I don't know about you, but I don't enjoy baking in the summer (the heat always puts me into a funk icon_redface.gif ) although as soon as it starts cooling off I get my cake gear out and I can't wait to rev up the oven icon_lol.gif !

SUUMEME Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SUUMEME Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 8:44pm
post #7 of 9

My morning sickness has had me in a funk for three months and I just crawled out of it recently myself. You have to know that funks are normal (I am in a scrapbooking funk right now in fact) but I always work my way out of them. Just don't do anything drastic in the mean time like sell your stuff!!! Recognize that you are in a funk and that someday you will come out of it and in the mean time focus your energy on something else. It's how those "other" things get done. Welcome back.

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 12:22am
post #8 of 9

I was like, "In a flunk?" What's that? LOL

It's in a funk, FYI. icon_wink.gif Glad to hear you've snapped out of it. icon_smile.gif

kwdonlon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kwdonlon Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 12:41am
post #9 of 9

Welcome back*****

Always good to take some time off, I think. Makes the brain a little fresher. (and in baking, the waistline a little thinner).

Kim

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%