Can You Add A Search Word To One Of Your Photos

Decorating By BCJean Updated 26 Oct 2007 , 11:59am by jibbies

BCJean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCJean Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 6:17am
post #1 of 5

I want to add a search word to a photo I have posted. Can someone tell me how I can do this? If I go to edit photo, it just let's you change the photo. Thank you to any of you late night browsers.

4 replies
itsasweetthing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsasweetthing Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 6:52am
post #2 of 5

Don't think you can do that now since they made the changes to the site.
But, you can put more info into your own "comments" area. Not that it helps with the search.
Sorry, I wasn't more of a help.

BCJean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCJean Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 7:00am
post #3 of 5

OK, thank you. You were a big help to me. Now I won't have to spend any more time trying to figure it out. icon_biggrin.gif

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 11:35am
post #4 of 5

There were glitches that were happening when people tried to add words or update pictures. I think they removed this option until the bugs can be worked out. But I am sure it will show up again (I hope!)

jibbies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jibbies Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 11:59am
post #5 of 5

bcjean,
You might want to try again. I just checked on one of mine and it came up. go to your photo, click on the edit button, when the screen comes up that has the boxes like you filled out when you first posted the photo, scroll down, and there will be one that says "keywords" just type them in there and hit apply modifications button, when the picture comes back up the new keywords will be there.

jibbies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%