No Cc For A While!!!

Decorating By diane Updated 25 Oct 2007 , 10:13pm by grama_j

diane Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 8:34pm
post #1 of 11

o.k...as of monday, the 29th i will officially have no computer...movers are coming that morning. i don't know what i will do without cc!!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
we won't be getting our computer until the 13th of december!...way to long for me!!! icon_cry.gif i leave the 6th of november...heading to travis afb. i am soo excited, but yet so sad! that's the military life for you! icon_redface.gif

10 replies
wgoat5 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 8:42pm
post #2 of 11

We will miss you Diane!!!! And praying that you have a great move!!!!

(((((hugs))))))0

Christi

JanetPlanet Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 8:47pm
post #3 of 11

Aww bummer!!!!! I'd go crazy too!

I'm pretty certain your "CC addiction" will find a way! You'll be stopping in libraries, asking to "check your email" at people's houses, and maybe hijacking everybody's wireless laptops at the airport, Waffle House, and rest stops!

Good luck with your move!

onegr8girl Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 9:07pm
post #4 of 11

Travis AFB is near where I live. I think you'll like it Diane! Travel safe and we'll look forward to your posts when you return.

melkneec Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 9:01pm
post #5 of 11

I would feel lost with out CC. I feel for ya! Best wishes on the move. Moving is a huge job! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya to get your computer back sooner.

Melanie

love2stich Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 9:13pm
post #6 of 11

Before they take your computer, make a map of all the libraries on the way then you can stop and visit us anytimeicon_smile.gif

I didnt believe I was addicted until the servers were down last week!

Good Luck with the move icon_smile.gif

GenGen Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 9:38pm
post #7 of 11

good luck with the move. during cc's recent changeover and some stupid update on my computer caused me to lose access to CC for a few days.i was nuts! (it wasn't cc's update i mean it just happend during cc's update)

kansaslaura Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 9:51pm
post #8 of 11

Best wishes for safe travel, and welcome back to the good ole USA!! Please know this cc'er for one appreciates military family and the sacrifices you make! thumbs_up.gif

weirkd Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 10:06pm
post #9 of 11

Man, I would go nuts! Hope the move goes well and Happy Birthday since you wont be on when it is your birthday! Mine is the day before yours and my daughters is the day after yours!!

cakesbyamym Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 10:14pm
post #10 of 11

Hi Diane,

Just wanted to wish you a safe and easy move. Bless your heart...no CC!!! If you need to start a 12-step program, let me know...LOL. Hello, my name is Amy, and I'm a CC addict....(head hung for dramatic effect.) LOL. Good luck and come back soon!!!

Amy

grama_j Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 10:13pm
post #11 of 11

Best wishes, Diane....... have a safe and happy move back HOME..... we'll be waiting for an update as soon as you get your computer back.... ((HUGS!!)) And many THANKS for your service keeping us free to be addicyed to our computers and CC usaribbon.gif
Love,
Grama-J

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%