Help With Halloween Costume

Decorating By JoJo40 Updated 25 Oct 2007 , 8:02pm by jadak

JoJo40 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 6:57pm
post #1 of 10

Just learned that all departments in my store must wear Halloween costume (can be simple). I work in the bakery--our uniform is a white short sleeve shirt, white pants and apron. Can't have false hair that might fall into frosting or long witch sleeves-help! Any ideas-this is not my strength. The department that has all employees participating wins a special prize..I can't be the only one showing up in proper uniform so the pressure's on. Can't call in sick...already thought of that one. icon_cry.gif

9 replies
cattycornercakes Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:06pm
post #2 of 10

How about white bunny ears and a bunny tail?

dooleybug Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:15pm
post #3 of 10

do you have to stay in your normal uniform of all white?

canadiancookie Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:18pm
post #4 of 10

holy studder! I didnt mean to repeat myself there! tapedshut.gif

canadiancookie Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:10pm
post #5 of 10

wow....sounds like fun!

hmmmm...........how bout a twist on the obvious? MRS...pillsbury Doughboy?

find one of those cute little bakers hats....or a white bonnett....maybe a pink collar of sorts.....an apron? Easy and cute??? Brush up on your giggle...you know everyone is going to wanna push your belly button

Sonya

dominique26 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:13pm
post #6 of 10

The first thing that came to mind when I read your post was the bakers from the movie Corpse Bride that made the wedding cake with the skulls.

JoJo40 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:23pm
post #7 of 10

dooleybug...They're going to be a little more lax but I still have to observe health codes --hair restraint, apron, etc.

thems_my_kids Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:16pm
post #8 of 10

I hate Halloween! I can't believe you *have* to dress up. You're a better sport than me! Good luck finding something.

dooleybug Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:42pm
post #9 of 10

Raggedy Ann would be cute. A red dress with your white apron over it, a few freckles and round red blushing cheeks on your face. Depending on what you can do and still be able to work, make a red yarn hair piece tied in pigtails to tuck your hair under. You could still either wear a hair net or tie the yarn hair back depending on what your specific health regulations are.

jadak Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 8:02pm
post #10 of 10

You could go simple and comfy in a pair of pajamas. Put you hair in two braids or pig tails...or even curlers under that net. Wear slippers and even a robe. You can give yourself some youthful freckles if you don't have any of your own.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%