Can't See My Photos Or Upload New Ones

Decorating By ivykate Updated 20 Jun 2013 , 2:33pm by Carrie5677

ivykate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ivykate Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 4:34pm
post #1 of 5

Has anyone else had this problem: I click on MY photos and get an error page. When I try to upload a pic, I get a yellow banner saying Error NO PIcture Uploaded. I tried clearing my cookies, rebooting, checking my settings, nothing seems to work. Everything was fine before the switch to the better newer cakecentral. Pleeaasse help me figure this out so I can enjoy cakecentral!!!

4 replies
ivykate Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 5:10pm
post #2 of 5

OOHH poor poor me must just be me with this problem and no one else. Guess I'll have to go bake a cake, decorate and throw my self a pity party. Too bad I won't be able to share the pics w/ you all. At least not until I figure this out. icon_cry.gif

ivykate Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 5:02pm
post #3 of 5

OOHH poor poor me must just be me with this problem and no one else. Guess I'll have to go bake a cake, decorate and throw my self a pity party. Too bad I won't be able to share the pics w/ you all. At least not until I figure this out. icon_cry.gif

ivykate Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 6:19pm
post #4 of 5

UGH icon_mad.gif Spent the last hour trying to figure this out!!! Nothing

Carrie5677 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carrie5677 Posted 20 Jun 2013 , 2:33pm
post #5 of 5

I know you wrote this several years ago, but I'm having the same problem.  Whenever I try to upload a photo from my apartment, it says image not found.  (I've been able to upload only 2, the rest have not worked).  If I take my laptop to my mom's and upload, it works every time!  What's up with that? 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%