I Can't Wait Fo Christmas Time On Cc

Decorating By Erika513x2 Updated 25 Oct 2007 , 2:30am by pastryjen

Erika513x2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erika513x2 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 1:57am
post #1 of 4

This is going to be my first yr here on cc for the christmas season and I'm am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Looking forward to it. I can't wait to see the beautiful creations everyone comes up with.....
its October and I'm already in the christmas mood lol I've already even purchase presents for my husband , son , and goddaughter lol

forget thanksgiving.....let get to christmas already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_lol.gif

3 replies
Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 2:18am
post #2 of 4

I know what you mean because Christmas is my favorite time of the year as well. However, I have thoroughly been enjoying all the Fall cakes coming through on a daily basis too. All the Halloween cakes are so darn cute and I am NOT a halloween person AT ALL! All of the Fall pumpkin cakes have been a real treat for me and now I am looking very forward to making the pumpkin cake for the centerpiece at Thanksgiving this year. I've always made pies, cakes, etc.. but never a decorated cake like I am now.
The Christmas season here at CC is going to be a blast and I am glad both of us are a part of it this year! I can only imagine some of the beautiful cakes we are about to be seeing! icon_biggrin.gif

auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 2:21am
post #3 of 4

I thought I was the only one. For the 1st time in a long time, I even have my Christmas spending money and can't wait. I've already sent my list to Santa (my family).

Good luck CCer's

pastryjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryjen Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 2:30am
post #4 of 4

I'm a cookie baker at Christmas - we really don't do cakes but I can't wait to see them all too. I have a few cake orders in the next couple weeks and then I get to start my cookie baking. I am sooooo excited - it is kinda sick!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%