Got Any "biggest Loser" Fans Here???

Lounge By butternut Updated 25 Oct 2007 , 5:10pm by awolf24

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 11:47pm
post #1 of 8

If you watched the show last night, what did you think about Neil gaining 17 pounds at the weigh in??????

7 replies
nattyk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nattyk Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 12:14am
post #2 of 8

My opinion-he should have been kicked off right then.

lvablkmn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lvablkmn Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 12:40am
post #3 of 8

17 lbs - icon_eek.gif Crazy!!!!!! Now he has to make sure he loses all that plus some!!! And I agree - he should have been the 1 to go home,not Jez(sp). He deserved to stay!

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 1:06am
post #4 of 8

I definitely would have voted him off ... I know the team didn't vote him off because of loyalty, but wheres the honesty???

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 1:01am
post #5 of 8

I agree. Next week his team is sure to win because he will drop that 17 pounds because it was simply water weight. That's hardly fair to the other teams. I think they need to make some rules when something like this happens. He should have been eliminated in my opinion and hopefully will be next week. icon_mad.gif

MimiFord Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFord Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 2:26am
post #6 of 8

I totally agree - those involved with the show should have pulled the plug on Neil for his deliberate sabotage of the game, and since they didn't, the fitness coaches and/or other players should have. It all comes down to integrity and fairness, and Neil has neither. How could anyone still have their head in the game with him still there?

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 3:11am
post #7 of 8

GGRRRRR...Neil! I was so upset watching this and then when Jez got voted off I was ticked. I liked Neil kind of up until last night. He should have been the one to go! I feel bad for the blue team trainer. What Neil did made it look like he had some part of it. The show should make Neil go without a trainer and the special food that they are on and leave it all up to him. That way he will just get kicked off for failing since he obviously has loyal people who won't vote him off.

On a side note the now pics of Jez are great! He's lost so much weight!

awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 5:10pm
post #8 of 8

Exactly what mkolmar said!!

butternut - thanks for posting this thread! Just yesterday I was wondering if any other CCers are hooked on this show just like I am. It is very motivating to watch. Biggest Loser and Grey's Anatomy and the only shows all week that I make absolutely sure I have time for (or at least record to watch later).

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%