Where To Get Custom Labels And Rubber Stamps?

Business By punkin712 Updated 25 Oct 2007 , 6:53am by cocorum21

punkin712 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkin712 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 11:03pm
post #1 of 7

Given the expense and minimum orders required for custom printed boxes, bags, etc., I am thinking about using custom labels and stamps on plain boxes and bags. Can anyone recommend a vendor they have used or heard of that makes custom labels and/or rubber stamps? Both will need to be pretty large and all I found on VistaPrint were small address-sized labels and stamps.

Thanks for your help! icon_smile.gif

6 replies
jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 10:59pm
post #2 of 7

I got my business stamp at Office Max and I believe they might do labels. HTH.

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 11:27pm
post #3 of 7

Staples can make the rubber stamps for you. As far as labels, you can do them yourself on your printer! You can add pictures or a logo, whatever. I do my clear labels for cookie favors, box labels, and mailing labels this way. Its a lot cheaper than a having them done.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 11:30pm
post #4 of 7

I made myself a custom label with my printshop program and I buy the labels at staples and I print mine off myself.It is really easy!!!I also did the same with ingredient labels for my cookies.

MimiFord Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFord Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 2:43am
post #5 of 7

Current Labels has lots of nice stuff, but I don't know about pricing. I've just been looking around; but I like their selection of marketing tools as well. Just a thought.

ac2steachk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ac2steachk Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 2:48am
post #6 of 7

I use vistaprint.com --I often get emails saying things are being offered for free. I just pay shipping and that is a minimal cost. There are many options--labels, postcards, stamps, paper...and tons of designs. I have always been very happy with what I have received.

cocorum21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocorum21 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 6:53am
post #7 of 7

I had a custom stamp made from someone on ebay a while ago for my salon it had my logo also. It was the kind of rubber stamp that you used a stamp pad with. and it's pretty large. If I remember correctly I paid about $25 for it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%