Creme Bouquet Vs. Wedding Bouquet

Decorating By armywife1 Updated 25 Oct 2007 , 1:54am by JanH

armywife1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
armywife1 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 11:04am
post #1 of 8

Just wondering what the difference was between the two (if any). Which one does everyone prefer? What do they taste like? TFYH! icon_smile.gif

7 replies
jibbies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jibbies Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 11:16am
post #2 of 8

I've never used the wedding bouquet so I don't know anything about it but I do use the cream bouquet, it adds a light lemony/citrus flavor. I only use it in white cake mix. I use Pillsbury. I don't use it in my icing although I know some people do. I also use butavan, a buttery/vanilla flavor.

jibbies

susies1955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susies1955 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 12:18pm
post #3 of 8

Debbie,
Which one do I prefer? That is like asking me which of my sons I prefer. LOL. I love them both. icon_smile.gif
Jibbies is right about the taste of the Cream Bouquet Flavor. I love it.
The Wedding Bouquet I love to but can't for the life of me describe it. Some say a touch of almond.
Too bad to you don't live closer so I could let you have some of mine to try.
Susie

armywife1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
armywife1 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 1:28pm
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by susies1955

Debbie,
Which one do I prefer? That is like asking me which of my sons I prefer. LOL. I love them both. icon_smile.gif
Jibbies is right about the taste of the Cream Bouquet Flavor. I love it.
The Wedding Bouquet I love to but can't for the life of me describe it. Some say a touch of almond.
Too bad to you don't live closer so I could let you have some of mine to try.
Susie

LOL Susie!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I definitely wouldn't want to chose b/w my children either!! Do you order your Wedding Bouquet from the lady in LA? I know there is a forum with her address somewhere here, but can't find it. What part of NY do live? I'm sure you are getting rain like we are right now.

susies1955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susies1955 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 1:38pm
post #5 of 8

Debbie,
Yes, I ordered from the lady in LA. Here is thread about it and you want to read at least the first post. I read ALL of them.
http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-418353.html
I live WAY up in the top western part of NY. I'm two hours from Vermont and only 30 minutes from Canada. icon_smile.gif
We got rain all day yesterday and suppose to get it again Friday.
Susie

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 12:11am
post #6 of 8

wedding Bouquet hands down. use nothing else. thumbs_up.gif

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 12:29am
post #7 of 8

I have been using the wedding bouquet , ever sense Sharon told us all about it ! I just love it .. I think it does have a kind of almond flavor to it ! I have had several people ask what the flavor is . I just tell them its what ever it tastes like to you ! some say almond, some have said they taste vanilla, Its kind of neat that everyone tastes it in a dif way ! I think it smells like almond for sure !

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 1:54am
post #8 of 8

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%