Short Bio? Need Help, Please!!

Decorating By nefgaby Updated 24 Oct 2007 , 11:58am by nefgaby

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 4:52am
post #1 of 3

Hi, I was asked to write a short bio, thing is, I don't even know where to start, please help me... this is what I have so far, tell me what you think, what to add...

"Graduated from IFES/UNIS University in Guatemala City with a bachelor's degree in Interior Design and Photography. Gaby (or Gabriela ?) is now focusing her creativity into something more whimsical, the art of sugar; creating incredible edible art. She finds nothing more rewarding than being part of "somebody's special day" by creating a beautiful cake."

It is for a Benefit Event, Children's Miracle Network and Re/Max!!!
I'm soooo nervous, help me please!! I was asked to participate but I'm so intimidated (and happy at the same time, how is that possible icon_confused.gif ) all the other artists seem SOOO GOOD!

Here is the link...

www.artistsmakingmiracles.com

Thanks so much!

2 replies
sportsmom005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sportsmom005 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 5:03am
post #2 of 3

I just read the other bios, and I thnk your's sounds great. It's fun, not too stuffy, but still shows that you're serious (if that makes any sense icon_biggrin.gif)

Don't be intimidated, you're just as talented as any of the other participants! Just because your medium is cake, it doesn't make you any less of an artist icon_biggrin.gif.

Chrisy

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 11:58am
post #3 of 3

Thanks Chrisy!! I do appreciate it!

Sooo..... no one else??? Please?!?!?!?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%