?kentucky?

Decorating By punkiin Updated 27 Oct 2007 , 9:15pm by punkiin

punkiin Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:06am
post #1 of 11

Would love to find out how many from KY are on CC? Where do you live and do you have your own business?

Cindy
Lancaster
No~~~hope to have my own business someday.

10 replies
leah_s Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:07am
post #2 of 11

Louisville. Have my own biz and am all legal and everything!

punkiin Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:09am
post #3 of 11

Hi Leah! I have a neice and ex-SIL that lives in Louisville. Where is your bakery? I would love to come by when I'm in Louisville. icon_smile.gif

wgoat5 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:18am
post #4 of 11

Hiya punkiin!!!

Breckinridge Co.
Jumping through the hoops icon_biggrin.gif

Nice to meet ya!!!

Christi

leah_s Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:15am
post #5 of 11

Oh sorry to mislead you. I'm a home based business, but I have both food service and catering licenses.

grannys3angels Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:34am
post #6 of 11

Hi everyone,
I live in a small little area in Pike Co. Ky.. I have no neighbors for miles, but I really like where I live. I am about 3 1/2 hours from Lexington.
I only do cakes for family & friends, so I don't get to bake & decorate much. I just started getting back into decorating after 24 years, this pass March. I have learn so much from CC & the people here. If not for this web site and fellow CC'ers, I would have never try my hand at fondant peices or learn some of things I have.

Nice to meet all my Kentucky Bluegrass CC'ers

God Bless,
Sharon

heyjude Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 4:12am
post #7 of 11

I don't have a business or anything, I live in Tennessee now, but I spent the first twelve years of my life in Olive Hill, Kentucky. I'm eighteen now, so we moved here about six years ago.

punkiin Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 8:41pm
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannys3angels

Hi everyone,
I live in a small little area in Pike Co. Ky.. I have no neighbors for miles, but I really like where I live. I am about 3 1/2 hours from Lexington.
I only do cakes for family & friends, so I don't get to bake & decorate much. I just started getting back into decorating after 24 years, this pass March. I have learn so much from CC & the people here. If not for this web site and fellow CC'ers, I would have never try my hand at fondant peices or learn some of things I have.

Nice to meet all my Kentucky Bluegrass CC'ers

God Bless,
Sharon

WOW Grannys3angels! Your cakes are gorgeous and you just got back into it.

Right now I do cakes for family and friends. Of course, I've made lots of friends since I've been decorating! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

I'm so glad I started this thread. It's really nice to see how many Kentuckians we have on CC.

Like I said I'm from Lancaster and it's about 25 miles south of Lexington. Anyone out there live close by???

Cindy

tawnyachilders Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 9:35pm
post #9 of 11

Hi Everyone,
I also live in Pike Co. KY. Where do you live grannys3angels? I have a cake shop in Belfry.

grannys3angels Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 2:53am
post #10 of 11

I would to start off by saying everyones cakes are beautiful, great work everyone!

Thank You so very much Punkiin for your comments on my cakes, That warms the heart icon_smile.gif You are not to far from Lexington, I love going there shopping when ever I get the chance. My DH has been to your city for some Tenn. Walking Horse Shows.

Hello Tawnya, I live around the Feds Creek/ Grapevine area...a little place I call Sharonville icon_lol.gif ...thats the name my family gave it as a joke pointed at me.

My sister in law used to live at Belfry some years ago...she married a Varney form Meathouse Fork, they moved to Tenn about 7 or 8 years ago, but her DH still has alot of family over that way. I will have to get word to them, that if they ever need a cake to give you a call. If I am ever over way Tawnya I will have to stop by your shop. I don't get out much like I used to.

See, the world is a small place after all icon_smile.gif It is nice to see other Kentuckians on CC.
Happy Decorating Everyone!
God Bless,
Sharon

punkiin Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 9:15pm
post #11 of 11

I was really hoping there would be more from KY. WOW Not many.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%