So Excited... Got A Restaurants Standing Order

Decorating By twooten173 Updated 24 Oct 2007 , 1:15pm by Erdica

twooten173 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twooten173 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 12:11am
post #1 of 7

A friend of mine calls me last week and says he knows a guy who is opening a restaurant and wants some desserts. He gives the guy my number and we set up a tasting. The day of the tasting, I can't find the guys number to call him, I'm sick to my stomach (just found out I'm pregnant), and tired as hell. I find I don't have any boxes to put the cake in so I put them in some of my tupperware stuff. When I drop the stuff off, I find out that he doesn't plan on tasting the cakes and pies until three days from now and he is going to leave them in the fridge - oi vey!

Days go by and I don't hear anything. He calls me today and told me he loved the cake and pie and wanted both in his restaurant. Whooo hooo! I'm so excited I could spit! Just had to share my good news with you guys.

6 replies
Chef_Rinny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chef_Rinny Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 12:19am
post #2 of 7

Congrats on so many things!!!! First congratulations on the pregnancy and second on getting the order. I would have been so nervous about not hearing anything for days-that must be so exciting for you!

Marcelita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marcelita Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 12:28am
post #3 of 7

2 hoorays for you...the first for the baby, the second for the desserts you will be making!! thumbs_up.gif

becky27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becky27 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 12:28am
post #4 of 7

wow!!! well congratulations!!! on EVERYTHING...the great fortune of landing a baking gig and the new bundle of joy on the way!!! way to go!!! what a happy day!!!!

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 12:34am
post #5 of 7

well to say whats already been said.. congrats big time on both! can't wait to see BOTH creations icon_wink.gif

Rincewind Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rincewind Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 12:57pm
post #6 of 7

How wonderful! Congratulations on everything!

Erdica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erdica Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 1:15pm
post #7 of 7

Wow! Congrats!!! What an opportunity for you. Keep us posted!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%