Need Help With A Contract

Business By twoprincesses Updated 23 Oct 2007 , 9:39pm by Erdica

twoprincesses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twoprincesses Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 8:35pm
post #1 of 4

I just got my very first job for a wedding cake YIPPEE icon_biggrin.gif but the bride to be asked if I had a contract she had to sign. I told her I didn't want to put any pressure on taste test day which is what she was at my house for. I told her we would meet up for final details, contract and deposit at a later time. Truth be told I didn't have a contract on hand icon_redface.gif please help does anyone have a contract sample that I can go by?? I couldn't find one for some reason on the cc site.

3 replies
Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 8:52pm
post #2 of 4

I can send you a copy of mine if you would like. It's pretty comprehensive. You could change the names and other things that you feel necessary.

Just PM me

Michele

elizw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elizw Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 8:58pm
post #3 of 4

let me know if you want a copy of mine. i'll pm it to you. i got it from earlene's site....http://www.earlenescakes.com/. check it out. she has lots of info on how she does business.

Erdica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erdica Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 9:39pm
post #4 of 4

I can send you mine if you like

You could also do a search on contracts and there are quite a bit of good ones posted here. I took some ideas and just added them into my contract and moved things around.

Good luck.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%