Need Ideas Please

Decorating By mom23kids Updated 27 Oct 2007 , 4:05pm by pottedmeatchunks

mom23kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom23kids Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 3:42pm
post #1 of 5

I volunteered at my kids' school for treats. I was given the week of Oct 29. That week is Halloween obviously, but also Moving towards Excellence week. The treats are for the staff, not the kids. Any ideas? Cookies? Cupcakes? HELP!!!!! TIA icon_smile.gif

4 replies
cinderspritzer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinderspritzer Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 4:30pm
post #2 of 5

Cupcakes decorated like the ones shown here in the articles section, or spiderweb cookies. I saw a set of Wilton cookie cutters at Kroger the other day for like, $10 for 10 cutters, all diff shapes.

Or decorate them in Valentine's Day style... that will scare them for sure. lmao.

tennilleshahan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tennilleshahan Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 5:33pm
post #3 of 5

I am a teacher and I'd love for someone to make me some homemade cookies!! Cupcakes are good, but I don't feel as guilty for eating a cookie as I do a cupcake. You could do apples and worms for Excellence or Halloween designed for Halloween. icon_smile.gif

tennilleshahan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tennilleshahan Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 5:33pm
post #4 of 5

I am a teacher and I'd love for someone to make me some homemade cookies!! Cupcakes are good, but I don't feel as guilty for eating a cookie as I do a cupcake. You could do apples and worms for Excellence or Halloween designed for Halloween. icon_smile.gif

pottedmeatchunks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pottedmeatchunks Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 4:05pm
post #5 of 5

if you have some leftover cake scraps like i do, make cake balls to look like eye balls icon_biggrin.gif i am busy in the kitchen making way too many of these myself for work lol. i need to clean out freezer space for wedding cake!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%