Cake Balls Decorative Packaging

Decorating By Cakegirl20 Updated 26 Oct 2007 , 8:53pm by Cakegirl20

Cakegirl20 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakegirl20 Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 2:02pm
post #1 of 5

Hello everyone!
I would like some ideas of how to decorate the boxes for cake balls. I thought of a bow and a gift tag but I would like some more ideas please! icon_biggrin.gif What do you all do with yours?

Thanks for your tips!

4 replies
amysue99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amysue99 Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 2:17pm
post #2 of 5

I have heard that some people put them in the Chineese take-out style boxes.

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 2:17pm
post #3 of 5

I've never done cake balls but when I do my truffles I put them in the little paper candy holders and then into a decorative box or tin and wrap a ribbon around it. If your giving them as a gift you can even put them into something useful like a cake pan or a pie plate,wrap it in some clear giftwrap and put a pretty bow on top with maybe a wooden spoon or some measuring spoons attached and you have a yummy and useful gift.Good Luck thumbs_up.gif

auntmamie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntmamie Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:17am
post #4 of 5

For an inexpensive option (I'm thinking of giving a bag of cake balls as gifts to coworkers) what about the glassine bags that are used for candy? I know that wilton makes them, but I've also seen them at oriental trading. And they can hold alot!

Cakegirl20 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakegirl20 Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 8:53pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks everyone for those great ideas! I went to the store yesterday and got a whole cart of stuff for my cake ball packaging. Your suggestions really helped me!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%