Magnets?

Business By danar217 Updated 24 Oct 2007 , 2:06pm by danar217

danar217 Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 1:48pm
post #1 of 9

Just wondering if any of you have had magnets printed up? Did you order them online? I'd like to have some made, even if they were just my business card but thought I'd check here first to see if anyone knew of a good place.
THanks!

8 replies
punkin712 Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 2:16pm
post #2 of 9

Great minds must think alike! I was just Googling "wholesale magnets" this morning. I didn't find any places that looked worthwhile though. In fact, the only company I recognized was VistaPrint. I never ordered magnets through them so I don't know how the quality is, but they frequently have deals where you only pay shipping. Might be worth trying.

I met someone from Off the Wall Magnetics at a trade show several years ago. Their website is www.4thefridge.com if you want to check them out. I seem to recall they had some really cute designs and the sample they gave me has been on my fridge all this time. Maybe I'll give them a try...

hsmomma Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 2:57pm
post #3 of 9

Try to google "vistaprint coupon codes". Many times they have deals where they offer free business cards, postcards, magnets, even t shirts sometimes.
I got some magnets free from them. I order my business cards from them (very cheap but, nice quality). I also have ordered brochures, postcards, magnets and t shirts. They ALWAYS have a "free deal" going on. Definitely do not order anything unless you do that google search first. You can ALWAYS find a code for them. Also, if you have an ebates account...go through that first to get money back.

deb12g Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 6:27pm
post #4 of 9

I bought my own magnetic sheets, printed my own. They came out very nice. I always attach one, along with a business card, to my cake boxes. Everyone loves them!

deb12g Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 6:27pm
post #5 of 9

I bought my own magnetic sheets, printed my own. They came out very nice. I always attach one, along with a business card, to my cake boxes. Everyone loves them!

puzzlegut Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 9:14pm
post #6 of 9

For our movie theater business, we get our magnets from my partner's parents, as they have their own printing business. I don't remember how much they charge us for them.

Jessica1817 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 2:13am
post #7 of 9

I also ordered mine from Vista Print. They turned out nice, but definitely check out the discount codes!

MichelleM77 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:46am
post #8 of 9

I couldn't afford to have them printed up, so I took some Contac paper and covered some of my business cards, and then added a piece of magnet (from a strip that I bought at the craft store) to the back. They look okay for the pennies they cost me. I put one magnet and three business cards in an envelope with every invoice. I wish I could do really nice ones though.

danar217 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 2:06pm
post #9 of 9

Thanks everyone! I'm going to have to check out vistaprint. I didn't know about the discount/specials. Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%