From Toronto Canada To Ohio Usa

Decorating By masarost Updated 23 Oct 2007 , 1:32pm by pastryjen

masarost Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
masarost Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 4:09pm
post #1 of 4

I will be travelling to Ohio in November (bringing my Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary cake with me). Can anybody recommend cake shops to stop at on my way down (not much selection where I live) - we will be going through Buffalo - to Erie - past Pittsburgh - through West Virginia and into Ohio (St. Clairsville area).

I was just out trying to buy supplies for the 50th cake and can't find what I need anywhere (basic supplies I might add).

Thanks for any suggestions - looking forward to being in the U.S. for Thanksgiving usaribbon.gif

3 replies
JillK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JillK Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 5:40pm
post #2 of 4

What sort of stuff do you need? There are a few places, I'm told, in Buffalo ... although they're open just weekdays right now and it's just about impossible for me to get there. icon_sad.gif

I'm investigating places in Erie and Pittsburgh right now myself, since I'm periodically in those cities. I'll let you know if I find anything out.

masarost Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
masarost Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 9:40pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks for your help and to be honest, we only skirt around Buffalo, so it might be better to get to Erie - I need all kinds of stuff really - impression mats, luster dust, tools, anything I can get my hands on basically. icon_biggrin.gif

pastryjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryjen Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 1:32pm
post #4 of 4

A great place to try is Creative Cutters in Richmond Hill - a bit of a drive for you.

Scoop n' weigh foods in Scarborough (Morningside and Kingston Rd) may have some things you might be interested in. Call ahead though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%