I Am Sooo Mad... Why People Are So Inconsiderate

Lounge By Charmed Updated 22 Oct 2007 , 4:50pm by Charmed

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 2:47am
post #1 of 5

Okay so last night I did my laundry and put the clothes in the dryer...after 45 minutes went downstair and saw all my clean clothes were out and on top of the dryer AGGGGHHH icon_mad.gif and guess what ... They were still damp icon_evil.gif I was sooo angry...

HOw could people be so nasty and inconsiderate?
There was another dryer free and they had to take out my freshly washed clothes and put it on top of the dirty machine icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif I don't want other people to touch my clothes
I wanted to go and take out their clothes and throw them on the floor...but I didn't want to stoop to their level icon_mad.giftapedshut.gif
AGHHH I just wanted to let off some steam ....Thanks for letting me vent...

4 replies
sweetreasures Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetreasures Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 3:10am
post #2 of 5

I don't know why people do the things they do. Many years ago when I had to use a laundry mat, there were 2 women in there when I washed my clothes. As I started to leave they smiled and said I should hang around to make sure someone doesn't mess with my clothes. I ignored them - never had a problem before. I came back, laundry done, they were gone and so was my favorite shirt

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 3:23am
post #3 of 5

I am so sorry that this happened to you. I would have been tapedshut.gificon_mad.gif Madder than a rattle snake.

People, I think, just do not care.

famousamous Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
famousamous Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 3:47am
post #4 of 5

I wish someone would invent a key system for washers and dryers! Maybe like a hotel key.....

This has happened to me before too.

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 4:50pm
post #5 of 5

The key idea is good!! I wish they would do something like that!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%