My Little Pony Cake Pan

Decorating By jadinsaunt Updated 22 Oct 2007 , 2:23am by mbelgard

jadinsaunt Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 12:33am
post #1 of 2

I am looking to buy a My Little Pony (or My Precious Pony) cake pan put out by Wilton in 1986, preferably with the decorating insert. I need it by the first of November. I've been watching eBay and they are going for prices I just can't pay. Might anyone have one reasonably priced to sell?

1 reply
mbelgard Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 2:23am
post #2 of 2

Selling isn't allowed on CC in the first place so this isn't the place to ask, there aren't any safe guards in place to protect people on both ends of the process.

As for getting the cake pan cheaper I think that the people who have it and know what it's going for on ebay wouldn't be willing to sell it cheap if they were willing to part with it. I have one but I want to keep mine.

It isn't really the time of year for yard sales but those and second hand stores would be the most likely place to find them cheap, the problem with that is your chances of finding the exact pan you're looking for.

If you find a lot on ebay with one you'll still pay quite a bit because it has that pan in the lot but you'll be getting more pans, it's cheaper to buy them that way.

If all else fails maybe you could do some transfers of ponies or carve the pony out of a sheet cake. I've also seen the 3d lamb done up as a unicorn or horse.

Quote by @%username% on %date%