Ok I Am A Worry Wort......

Decorating By newathis Updated 21 Oct 2007 , 11:25pm by elizw

newathis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newathis Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 10:40pm
post #1 of 3

Ok, so maybe i am freaking cuz its my first official wedding cake and the entire party are my family and friends, but i just want to make sure......... do i have enough cake, the bride said if they had to they can cut the 6", cuz i can make them a new one on their anniversay......so here goes, i think she said the final count is like 97pp, and i am torteing all the layers, so four cake,and three filling in each layer, 12"square, 9"square, 8" round, and 6" round, so wonderful pp of cc, do i have enough cake, the wilton guide says i would have like 136 servings, which i just don't see, so i would like your professional opinions, would this be enough for you icon_redface.gif

2 replies
KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 11:08pm
post #2 of 3

Well, a 6-9-12 x 4" just round feeds 102, squares feed even more, and your tiers are even larger than that. YES it is plenty of cake. The wilton slices don't seem like a lot until you are eating one and then you realize that it really is an appropriate size. It is also what the caterers are trained to cut.

elizw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elizw Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 11:25pm
post #3 of 3

i agree, you have enough cake. i like to use earlene's serving chart. check out her website...http://www.earlenescakes.com/ckserchart.htm

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%