Republican Rally Ideas Needed Asap

Decorating By CelebrationCakery Updated 22 Oct 2007 , 10:18am by mezzaluna

CelebrationCakery Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 4:16pm
post #1 of 5

I have been called with a great opportunity.

There is a Republican Party Rally coming Friday...the 26th and they are in need of a cake...any ideas for a Republican Party Rally....

I want to be able to run a few ideas their way and all I can think of is an elephant and a flag....any and all ideas are absolutely wonderful.

And I know I can already say, "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you" for your help!!!

4 replies
TractorDiva Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 4:28pm
post #2 of 5

Think...sheet cake -- white cake with red and blue jimmies sprinkeled in; perhaps a strawberry koolaid filling in one layer and a blue razzleberry koolaid in another; covered in bc...
LL

CelebrationCakery Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 4:43pm
post #3 of 5

Thank you TractorDiva... I will keep check throughout the day and give the woman a call later.....I have been surfing the web for ideas too.... Any 3D ideas?

TractorDiva Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 5:08pm
post #4 of 5

I just checked the wilton site and they have a picture of how they took the stand up ducky and converted it into a "cute" elephant. I keep thinking you need to feed a lot of people --so you could make a red/white striped base of a sheet cake, then place a blue elephant on the top?

I googled "3 d elephant cake" and it took me straight to the pictures on the wilton site.

Best wishes and I'll watch to see what you create!

mezzaluna Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 10:18am
post #5 of 5

*LOL*

Oh boy can I think of TONS of ideas for a Republican party cake, but I highly doubt if any of them would be acceptable..... icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%