Republican Rally Ideas Needed Asap

Decorating By CelebrationCakery Updated 22 Oct 2007 , 10:18am by mezzaluna

CelebrationCakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CelebrationCakery Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 4:16pm
post #1 of 5

I have been called with a great opportunity.

There is a Republican Party Rally coming Friday...the 26th and they are in need of a cake...any ideas for a Republican Party Rally....

I want to be able to run a few ideas their way and all I can think of is an elephant and a flag....any and all ideas are absolutely wonderful.

And I know I can already say, "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you" for your help!!!

4 replies
TractorDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TractorDiva Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 4:28pm
post #2 of 5

Think...sheet cake -- white cake with red and blue jimmies sprinkeled in; perhaps a strawberry koolaid filling in one layer and a blue razzleberry koolaid in another; covered in bc...
LL

CelebrationCakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CelebrationCakery Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 4:43pm
post #3 of 5

Thank you TractorDiva... I will keep check throughout the day and give the woman a call later.....I have been surfing the web for ideas too.... Any 3D ideas?

TractorDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TractorDiva Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 5:08pm
post #4 of 5

I just checked the wilton site and they have a picture of how they took the stand up ducky and converted it into a "cute" elephant. I keep thinking you need to feed a lot of people --so you could make a red/white striped base of a sheet cake, then place a blue elephant on the top?

I googled "3 d elephant cake" and it took me straight to the pictures on the wilton site.

Best wishes and I'll watch to see what you create!

mezzaluna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mezzaluna Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 10:18am
post #5 of 5

*LOL*

Oh boy can I think of TONS of ideas for a Republican party cake, but I highly doubt if any of them would be acceptable..... icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%