Looking For An Angled Coupler!

Decorating By Luby Updated 21 Oct 2007 , 11:46pm by Luby

Luby Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 7:52pm
post #1 of 7

I checked my local cake supply store and she can't find any to order. I found one on Ebay that is $5.99 plus $7.00 shipping for a whopping $13.00 for one little coupler.

Does anyone know where I can get one at a reasonable price?

TIA icon_biggrin.gif

6 replies
Granpam Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 8:12pm
post #2 of 7

I think they quit making them but that seems very high to me too. I am sending you a PM.

bonniebakes Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 9:43pm
post #3 of 7

they did stop making them. I wish they would start again, though. I'd love one!!

Cakepro Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 4:25pm
post #4 of 7

LOL, I have some that I haven't used in 10 years. Maybe I ought to put them on eBay. icon_confused.gif

I'm curious - why do you want one? I didn't think they were advantageous in any way.

AnythingSugar Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 4:32pm
post #5 of 7

I have looked everywhere for these and I can't find any. I will keep watching this thread to see if anybody knows where to get them.

jo_ann Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 7:25pm
post #6 of 7

I got one I bought from an ad in the Freetrader up here. I got around 100 tips, couplers, flower nails, parchment bags, a gazillion cookie cutters & 3 cookie presses.Also cupcake pans of various sizes, "The Wilton Way of Decorating" volume 3 and assorted other decorating things for $30.00.

Luby Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 11:46pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

I'm curious - why do you want one? I didn't think they were advantageous in any way.

I read that it was easier to do string work such as Cornelli Lace and Sotas on the sides of cakes - whether or not it actually is....I'll let you know when I get one and try it icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%