Where Can I Get Edible Images Made From A Business Card?

Baking By Phyllis52 Updated 25 Oct 2007 , 5:00am by cryssi

Phyllis52 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Phyllis52 Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 7:27pm
post #1 of 10

I am making realty sign cookies for a friend and she would like me to have an edible image of her business card on it.

Does anyone know where I can order these from? I don't have an edible image printer.

Thanks so much.
Phyllis

9 replies
all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 7:37pm
post #2 of 10

If you can scan the card. Put multiples on one sheet. Take that sheet to the nearest bakery that offers edible images, some will print them for you at a decent fee.

There are places that offer it online...one inparticular is being boycotted at present but I'm sure they're not the only ones.

Phyllis52 Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 7:47pm
post #3 of 10

Wow! Thanks all4cake. I never thought about putting multiples on a sheet. I'll try Giant, Walmart, etc. We don't have bakeries here.
I'll be looking online, too though.

Thanks again! thumbs_up.gif

ckdcr8r Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckdcr8r Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 8:29pm
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Quote:

There are places that offer it online...one inparticular is being boycotted at present but I'm sure they're not the only ones.

Just curious...which one(s) are being boycotted? Didn't know anyone offered this service.

Thanks

ckdcr8r Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckdcr8r Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 8:33pm
post #5 of 10

[quote=There are places that offer it online...one inparticular is being boycotted at present but I'm sure they're not the only ones.[/quote]

Just curious...which one(s) are being boycotted? Didn't know anyone offered this service.

Thanks

crazy4sugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazy4sugar Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 8:34pm
post #6 of 10

Our Stop & Shop supermarket has a bakery that does edible images...maybe your grocery store has one.

Although Sugarcraft sells edible images, it is not a great place to shop. The image I bought from them 6 months ago was discolored (m picture was a drawing in black and white and I was sent a yellow and brown edible image) but they offer no refunds of ANY kind on ANYTHING.

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 8:33pm
post #7 of 10

I was referring to Sugarcraft.com as the one being boycotted

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 10:21pm
post #8 of 10

Try Debbie at www.icingimages.com ...she does that sort of stuff too!

Phyllis52 Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 8:13pm
post #9 of 10

Thanks everyone for the info!

cryssi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cryssi Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 5:00am
post #10 of 10

guess I'm a little late to the game here, but I was going to say that's how I do business card cookies, multiple images on one sheet. You can get 10 business cards on an 8x10 icing sheet. I know you said you didn't have an edible image printer, but they sell business card sized icing sheets...I can never get the image exactly on the icing (my 3" circles are always a bit off...thank goodness for borders!), so I do them on the 8x10 sheets and cut them with an xacto or a paring knife...I wish there were an easier way though...lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%