Asking For Everyone That Will To Pray

Lounge By dcakemayker Updated 21 Oct 2007 , 8:44pm by tobycat

dcakemayker Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 4:37pm
post #1 of 9

Dear cake central friends,
My name is Dottie May, I live in MO. I like many of you, was praying for the little baby sophia michelle, and watching the updates on the caring bridge website. I did not find out about her through cake central though. My nephew was born a little before that with the same complications with his heart. He came through open heart surgery at a month old with flying colors and was home shortly after that. He has been a picture of health, until last Friday. He had a cardiologist appointment that showed cause for concern, he has another appointment this monday back at childrens hospital for an echocardiogram. They are thinking as of right now that he will soon be having another heart surgery. Our prayer is that he won't. He is 18 months now and very mobile, and joyful. Please pray with me for my nephew, and visit his website as well. Thank you and God Bless You, Dottie

8 replies
Leahbell Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 5:18pm
post #2 of 9

Dottie, I'll include the tough little guy in my prayers tonight. I hope all goes well for him.

TheDomesticDiva Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 5:18pm
post #3 of 9

He is absolutely in my prayers!! I hope the little guy is okay. May God bless your family, how scary all this has to be.

JRAE33 Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 6:02pm
post #4 of 9

You, your darling nephew, and all your family are in my prayers. Thank you for sharing your story. God's Blessings. Jodie

fmcmulle Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 10:29am
post #5 of 9

I will keep your family in my prayers.

2sdae Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 10:36am
post #6 of 9

Little Holden and his family are in our prayers. thumbs_up.gif

Eliza Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 11:56am
post #7 of 9

Will keep you all in my prayers.

sueco Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 10:04pm
post #8 of 9

Your family is in my prayers.

tobycat Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 8:44pm
post #9 of 9

You and your family are in our prayers --

May God watch over him and guide the doctors with wisdom to do just what is necessary to make your nephew completely healed.

Quote by @%username% on %date%