In Need Of A Cake Pan

Decorating By JJMiller Updated 19 Oct 2007 , 9:08pm by kakeladi

JJMiller Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 2:57pm
post #1 of 6

Hello! I am in desperate need of a cake pan. It's an expired pan of a football player with a football in hand. I need it for my nephews birthday party in the beginning of November.

I found and bid on FOUR of them on ebay and have lost all of the bids!! I guess this time of year its in high demand.

Does anyone have this cake pan that they would be willing to sell, let me borrow, etc??? I live in the Pittsburgh area so I could pick it up if you're nearby. If not, I'd be willing to pay for the shipping costs.

Please let me know.

5 replies
tiptop57 Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 4:30pm
post #2 of 6

I don't have that pan, but I know my community cake supply store rents pans. Have you tried that avenue yet? Good luck in your quest.

sportsmom005 Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 4:33pm
post #3 of 6

Sorry, I have the Wilton football pan, but not the football player. Don't you hate bidding on eBay? It's sooo stressful...I get so mad when I don't win and even more mad when I have to overpay because so many others want the item too icon_cry.gif

CraftT Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 4:41pm
post #4 of 6

I have this pan AND I'm in PA (outside of Reading). icon_biggrin.gif

If you'd like, send me your email through my website and we can make arrangements for you to borrow the pan. thumbs_up.gif

Craft T

JJMiller Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 6:12pm
post #5 of 6

"Yes"....I do get so frustrated with ebay! Especially since the last bid I lost by 50cents!

and THANKS!!! CraftT....I'll be sending you an email icon_biggrin.gif

kakeladi Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 9:08pm
post #6 of 6

we can make arrangements for you to borrow the pan. Craft T

How wonderful! What a pal Craft T is to offer. Hope this works out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%