Come Visit Me At The Extraveganza Vendor Fair!!!

Decorating By delicious_designs7 Updated 19 Oct 2007 , 2:02am by delicious_designs7

delicious_designs7 Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 1:45am
post #1 of 3

I will be at the following event with my cookies, cupcakes, and candy. Come visit me, and support our campaign to raise money for a new Breast Center if you are in the area!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Start: Oct 21, '07 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
End: Oct 22, '07 7:00 a.m.-7: p.m.
Location: Bethesda North Hospital on the 2nd floor; 10500 Montgomery Road Cincinnati, OH
There will be a vendor fair held at the Bethesda North Hospital in Cincinnati on the 2nd floor above the main lobby. The event will be held on two days this year: Sunday, Oct. 21, 1 to 4 p.m. and Monday, Oct. 22, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Thirty vendors will offer the following products: home living, candles, skin care, jewelry, toys, children's books, tasty treats, scrap booking, kitchenware, purses, unique embroidered itemsââ¬Â¦and much, much more. There's something for everyone on your list.

The funds raised from this event will go toward a three-year employee fundraising effort at Bethesda North Hospital. The funds are earmarked for new programs to be housed in the new Bethesda North Center for Breast Care that is scheduled to begin construction in 2008.

The Vendor Extravaganza is open to the public and accepting cash, checks and credit cards are accepted. Call 513-745-1344 with questions

2 replies
jibbies Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 1:56am
post #2 of 3

Here's hoping the event does well.
BTW I was born at the Bethesda Maternity Hospital in Cincinnati way back in '59. icon_wink.gif

Jibbies

delicious_designs7 Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 2:02am
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Quote:

Here's hoping the event does well.
BTW I was born at the Bethesda Maternity Hospital in Cincinnati way back in '59.

That is cool. icon_smile.gif What a coincidence!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%