Cake With Calla Lilly Central Piller

Decorating By SugarBakers05 Updated 19 Oct 2007 , 1:08am by lomikesa

SugarBakers05 Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 6:17pm
post #1 of 5

Hello there, I'm looking for the name of this technique. I also know someone on the board explained how its done. Bascially its a tiered wedding cake, but it looks like the long stems of a calla lilly start from the bottom and come out in a spray of flowers at the top. Does anyone know?

4 replies
JanH Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 9:29pm
post #2 of 5

Instructions for the Calla Lily Illusion Wedding Cake:


crazy4sugar Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 9:33pm
post #3 of 5

Jan, I was just talking about you...

Whatever business you're in, if it's not research, you're in the wrong field!

SugarBakers05 Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 12:18am
post #4 of 5

Jan to the rescue thumbs_up.gif Thanks again Jan, I appreciate it!

lomikesa Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 1:08am
post #5 of 5
Originally Posted by JanH

Instructions for the Calla Lily Illusion Wedding Cake:


To Janh

My! you are an encyclopedia, I am in awe of you. icon_rolleyes.gifthumbs_up.gif

When ever someone needs help you always come thru!


Quote by @%username% on %date%