Calling All San Antonio Bakers

Decorating By fragglerock1 Updated 19 Oct 2007 , 9:29pm by fragglerock1

fragglerock1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fragglerock1 Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 6:02pm
post #1 of 5

Has anyone been to American Gift Shoppe? I need some supplies and was wondering if they would have what I need. I live on the complete opposite side of town and I don't want to waste my time or gas if they don't have what I need. Specifically I'm looking for dragees, Americolor gels in the small bottles, impression mats and royal icing decorations (flowers, butterflies, etc.) If you've shopped there, do you recall seeing any of these items? TIA

4 replies
fragglerock1 Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 8:30pm
post #2 of 5

Anyone?

judylynnturner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
judylynnturner Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 8:45pm
post #3 of 5

I shop at HEB Plus and get my dagrees there.

I haven't shopped at American Gift Shoppe.

You can get some cake supplies at Mission Restaurant Supply. I will be headed there tomorrow because I placed a special order and it came in.

Let me know if you find a place in SA that handles the impression mats. I haven't been able to find any.

fragglerock1 Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 9:23pm
post #4 of 5

HEB Plus is even further then the American Gift Shoppe for me! I will try there though if I don't find the dragees. What kind of cake supplies does Mission have? I'm specifically looking for bakery boxes with the cupcake holder inserts. I'll let you know if I find the impression mats. Thanks!

fragglerock1 Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 9:29pm
post #5 of 5

Ooh, I just looked at the HEB website and they are turning the regular HEB at 1604 and Blanco into an HEB Plus! They won't open until January, but it's something to look forward too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%