What Have I Done Wrong????

Lounge By BabyC1985 Updated 18 Oct 2007 , 12:41pm by butternut

BabyC1985 Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 9:12am
post #1 of 3

So i am sitting here crying and it doesnt seem fair! At my new years eve party my sister met my bestfriend. And now they are together!! Doesnt sound that bad does it? Well she is married with kids!!! and now my best friend wont even talk to me. Why??? I always thought he was gay. They lied to me for 8 months kept saying nothing was going on, once she left her husband the truth came out. I wasnt frilled but i bent over backwards to help and now he doesnt even speak to me. This morning he crossed the road so he didnt have to walk past me. Im so upset and angry. I thought friends were forever. Now i dont know what to do. Should i ask whats up? or just forget it and move on? help!!

2 replies
playingwithsugar Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 10:21am
post #2 of 3

Ignore them. They obviously are far less mature than you are, and have decided to take their own indiscretions out on you.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

butternut Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 12:41pm
post #3 of 3

If it were ME, I would confront them both and ask them what was going on. Now this is just my opinion but you'll never know unless you ask them directly. You can continue to speculate but only they have the actual answers. I always find it is best to confront the person that I am having issues with because to me that is the only way things can get resolved. You may or may not like the answers you get but at least you'll know what's really going on. Good luck with this.

Quote by @%username% on %date%