Please Pray For My Family

Lounge By AuntieElle Updated 28 Oct 2007 , 3:20pm by wgoat5

AuntieElle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AuntieElle Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 7:16pm
post #1 of 19

Please pray for my family. This morning my Sister and her DH found their dear son dead in his bed. He was sent to the medical examiner for an autopsy to determine the cause of his death. Unfortunately just a couple hours ago my sister found a bottle of pills in his room. Please pray for comfort and peace. It's hard to lose a child but to lose a child of such a senseless mistake is even harder for her.

Elle

18 replies
rcs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rcs Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 7:21pm
post #2 of 19

I'm so sorry!! You're all in my prayers.

Suzycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzycakes Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 7:30pm
post #3 of 19

I will be praying for your family.

kimkait Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimkait Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 8:03pm
post #4 of 19

my family will be praying for yours.

JRAE33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JRAE33 Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 10:09pm
post #5 of 19

You and your family are in my prayers.

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 10:15pm
post #6 of 19

oh my gosh how tragic, how old was he? Your family is in my prayers.

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 11:32pm
post #7 of 19

Difficult to find words for such an occasion, but you and your family are in my thoughts.

AuntieElle Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 7:33pm
post #8 of 19

Is it ever going to end???? My nephew was only 21. He had his whole life ahead of him. I hate that he made a mistake with irreversible consequenses. That being said. . . My 10 year old neice was admitted to the hospital this morning with meningitis. We need lots of prayer!

Elle

kjt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjt Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 6:36am
post #9 of 19

Elle,
I'm so sorry for your family's heartache and worries, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Kathy

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 7:48am
post #10 of 19

Oh Elle, wish I could do something to help, will definately keep you all, esp. your niece, in my prayers

fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 1:35am
post #11 of 19

Elle,
I am so sorry this has happened to your family. I will continue to pray for all of your family. You have friends here so turn to us if you need to.
Faye

emf7701 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emf7701 Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 1:40am
post #12 of 19

Father God~ I pray for peace to wash over Elle's family. Cover her sister and bil in your undeniable love and grace in this time of heartache. Be with everyone in her family as they cope with this unexpected death. Be with Elle's niece as she deals with her meningitis. I pray for healing over her body Father. I pray that everyone in Elle's family finds comfort in you during this difficult time. It's in Jesus' precious name that I pray ~Amen

cinderspritzer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinderspritzer Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 3:26pm
post #13 of 19

I've got a candle lit for your family. May peace be with you.

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 6:33am
post #14 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by emf7701

Father God~ I pray for peace to wash over Elle's family. Cover her sister and bil in your undeniable love and grace in this time of heartache. Be with everyone in her family as they cope with this unexpected death. Be with Elle's niece as she deals with her meningitis. I pray for healing over her body Father. I pray that everyone in Elle's family finds comfort in you during this difficult time. It's in Jesus' precious name that I pray ~Amen

. . . and Amen

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 4:29pm
post #15 of 19

Elle, I just came across your post and am so sorry for what your family is having to deal with. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope your neice will recover quickly.

Sending hugs, MessyBaker

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 3:14am
post #16 of 19

I'm so sorry your family is going through this. I'll be praying for you. Please keep us all up dated. How are you holding up?

AuntieElle Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 4:12am
post #17 of 19

Update. . .thank you all so much for all your thoughts and prayers. My neice is doing great and should be a able to come home soon. My nephew's memorial service was Wednesday and later that evening my baby sister delivered a 7 lb 12 oz beautiful baby boy. God smiled on us Wednesday. While mourning the loss of a life we also welcomed new life to our family. Thanks again you guys. My Grandmother always says when a door is closed God leaves a window unlocked for you to climb thorugh. We have climbed through that window.

Elle

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 1:03pm
post #18 of 19

Thanks for the update. Congrats on the new little one to love. I hope that the heeling can begin for your family.

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 3:20pm
post #19 of 19

Elle I am so sorry for your loss, the new little one has a Angel sitting on his shoulder though icon_smile.gif .

If you don't mind I'm sending you my lasting prayers and a big ole hug !!!

((((hugs))))

Christi

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%