Strawerry Shortcake Candle??? Help!!!

Decorating By step0nmi Updated 20 Oct 2007 , 9:06pm by step0nmi

step0nmi Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 3:30pm
post #1 of 8

WHERE DID YOU FIND THE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE CANDLE WITH HER LEANING ON A STRAWBERRY??? icon_cry.gif I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT EVERY WHERE!!!
The only thing i've found in my area is a round, flower like candle with just her face on it from Wilton. I want the other one!!! icon_cry.gif

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Stephanie

7 replies
FairyPoppins Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 5:45pm
post #2 of 8

Hi,

I have that candle. I bought it two years from Michaels. It hasn't been lit and has been sitting on a shelf in my kitchen cupboard. I would be happy to RAK it to you.

step0nmi Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 6:35pm
post #3 of 8

Wow! Thank you! I think I actually found something else I want to do...this mom is not real picky how she wants her cake. I didn't realize it was an old candle! Now Michael's has lame ones! Thank you again!

BTW! Welcome to Cake Central!

Sandi4tpc Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 7:41pm
post #4 of 8

Here is one you can buy...not sure if it's the one you were looking for or not.
http://www.buycostumes.com/Category/0/Product/26254/ProductDetail.aspx?REF=SCE-froogle

step0nmi Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 12:58pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandi4tpc

Here is one you can buy...not sure if it's the one you were looking for or not.
http://www.buycostumes.com/Category/0/Product/26254/ProductDetail.aspx?REF=SCE-froogle

OH! Thank you very much! I have found something else to do as the topper though! THANK YOU!

FairyPoppins Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 9:24pm
post #6 of 8

Just an FYI - I saw them in Michaels today for $2.99 in case you want one for future use!

step0nmi Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 9:27pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyPoppins

Just an FYI - I saw them in Michaels today for $2.99 in case you want one for future use!

THANK YOU! I just found that candle at Hobby Lobby and it was on CLEARANCE for $1.99! So if anyone wants that kind of stuff I would go there cause they are getting rid of it!! icon_sad.gif

Thanks again!

step0nmi Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 9:06pm
post #8 of 8

Hello! I just wanted to let you guys know I didn't use the candle but, I did use something else! The cake is finished and I think it's the cutest kids cake I've ever made...if you'd like to see it its in my photos!

Thanks for all the help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%