Calling All Mommies!! Great Deal At Dollar Tree!!

Decorating By calebsmom45 Updated 18 Oct 2007 , 9:48pm by lomikesa

calebsmom45 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
calebsmom45 Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 5:32am
post #1 of 13

I found a Bakers in Training Apron that comes with a hat at the Dollar Tree. My 4 year old was thrilled! He has been wearing it proudly every time Mommy makes cake! He got an orange one and I let him get the matching spatula. They also have matching bowls, sifters and whisks. The brand is Cooking with Kids and it is adorable stuff! THe best dollar deal I have gotten in a long time! This is my chef right here making cupcakes for Daddy!!!
LL

12 replies
calebsmom45 Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 5:33am
post #2 of 13

And yes that is the oldest stand mixer ever...cannot afford a Kitchenaid yet so don't laugh. icon_wink.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 10:15am
post #3 of 13

Aww how cute!!! You are lucky the one I got for my daughter was 40!!!!! But then it was embroidered with her name on it...for a Christmas gift. Oh well ya only live once I guess!!

What a cute little man ya have there!!! And soooo glad he is interested in baking!

Christi

calebsmom45 Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 12:55pm
post #4 of 13

He loves baking or should I say licking the beaters!! I thought it was a great deal for those of you who throw those baking parties for children or teach decorating classes!

Brandonsmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brandonsmommy Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 1:00pm
post #5 of 13

That is cute!! Does he often bake w/o a shirt? My son is like that he finds the most unsual times not to want to wear clothes.....

Must be like his mom. My TMI.......When DH and I were getting married, we did a little touch up painting in the Dinning room, well the color didn't match so we ended up painting the entire thing...........Naked icon_eek.gif haha, well panties and bra for me and boxers for him. It was funny. The Naked painting party is what we refer to it as icon_razz.gif

calebsmom45 Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 1:06pm
post #6 of 13

That's funny, I guess it is easier to clean paint off of you than your clothing! Yes, he does not like clothing so he comes through the door from preschool and drops everyhting but the boxers until bedtime when I force on the jammies. The cupcakes were for Dad so I let the Naked Chef have at it!

Melonie1005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melonie1005 Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 6:21pm
post #7 of 13

He is so cute. Reminds me of my son. I wish my Dollar Tree had that set. We have the sifter and spatula.

azsunn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
azsunn Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 8:43pm
post #8 of 13

Thanks for the heads up on this. I went today and looked, I thought it would be a great gift for my neice, unfortunately they didn't have it at my Dollar Tree.

Thanks for posting it!

Nicky76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nicky76 Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 8:49pm
post #9 of 13

How Cute!! My daughter will love that. Gotta check it out. Thanks

arahsa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arahsa Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 8:57pm
post #10 of 13

I am so going by the Dollar Tree today to see if they have one for my lil one. She is only one but I can keep it for when she gets older. THANKS FOR THE INFO! That is a great deal!

mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 8:57pm
post #11 of 13

That is way too cute!!

cwcopeland Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cwcopeland Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 8:58pm
post #12 of 13

That is the cutest thing and of course it looks great on your son. How neat that he likes to bake. My son is 20 and likes to help me out in the kitchen when I'm baking or decorating. He especially likes to work with fondant (which is great cause I don't). He's skinny enough that the apron might fit him. Maybe I'll see if our Dollar Tree has one. icon_biggrin.gif

lomikesa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lomikesa Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 9:48pm
post #13 of 13

The cutest baker ever!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%