Vanilla Spiced Rum Creamer

Decorating By jenncowin Updated 20 Oct 2007 , 5:33pm by jenncowin

jenncowin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenncowin Posted 13 Oct 2007 , 4:02pm
post #1 of 11

I just wanted to let you all know that I just baked a French Vanilla cake (Betty Crocker) and added International Delights Vanilla Spiced Rum liquid creamer to it and the cake is soooooooo yummy!!!! I found it at Wal-Mart last night and decided to use it on a Spice cake that I'm doing this week for my sons school, but then at the last minute decided to use it on todays cake. I'm so glad I did!!!! Just wanted to pass it along. (hope it tastes just as good in the spice cake!)

10 replies
mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 13 Oct 2007 , 4:09pm
post #2 of 11

Sounds so yummmmmm! I haven't seen this one yet. It takes a while up here in my neck of the woods to get the good stuff. icon_mad.gif

dezzib27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dezzib27 Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 6:11am
post #3 of 11

That is soo funny I just bought some today!! I am baking a french vanilla cake with Kahlua simple syrup using the vanilla rum creamer, it tastes AWESOME!!

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 6:22am
post #4 of 11

i need to try this!

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 10:31am
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzib27

That is soo funny I just bought some today!! I am baking a french vanilla cake with Kahlua simple syrup using the vanilla rum creamer, it tastes AWESOME!!

icon_surprised.gif OMG!! That sounds very yummy as a flavor combo. To bad we cant taste when you post your picture of it. icon_sad.gif I guess that means I must try that combo too!!! Thanks for sharing. icon_lol.gif

diamond008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamond008 Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 11:17am
post #6 of 11

When using the coffee creamers, how much do you use? I've heard so much about how good they taste, would love to try this one.

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 11:18am
post #7 of 11

Oh Jennifer please do tell how much creamer you put in your cake icon_biggrin.gif

Christi

lara3teach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lara3teach Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 2:48pm
post #8 of 11

oooohhhh...this sounds great! I have 2 spice cakes coming up and I think I'll try this. Thanks for posting this, Jennifer. How much creamer did you put in?

cheftracy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheftracy Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 3:16pm
post #9 of 11

When I use the creamers in my mixes, I replace 1/2 the water with creamer. HTH

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 3:19pm
post #10 of 11

Thank you Tracy icon_smile.gif

jenncowin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenncowin Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 5:33pm
post #11 of 11

Sorry Ihaven't answered your questions guys. ANyway! I do replace about half of the water with the liquid creamer. I made a spce cake the other day with this same creamer and got rave reviews on it. Guess I'm going to have to stock up on it to have on hand! Too bad it's a holiday flavor and it won't be around all year. icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%