I Want To Move... Advice Needed

Lounge By Lazy_Susan Updated 18 Oct 2007 , 2:20pm by Monica0271

Lazy_Susan Posted 13 Oct 2007 , 5:20am
post #1 of 8

Hi all,
I want to move out of the state of Washington and perhaps go to Tennessee but I am open to any area. Does anyone have any suggestions? I need to be close to a hospital so I can work. Also, I prefer to be closer to the South East than any other area.

Any suggestions will be grately appreciated!

7 replies
step0nmi Posted 13 Oct 2007 , 5:52am
post #2 of 8

How about Atlanta!!! We loved it down in GA! We lived in Columbus and it's beautiful there!

Lazy_Susan Posted 13 Oct 2007 , 12:12pm
post #3 of 8
Originally Posted by step0nmi

How about Atlanta!!! We loved it down in GA! We lived in Columbus and it's beautiful there!

I'm originally from Georgia. Around the Augusta area. All my family lives there as well. I would like to be close to family but not that close icon_wink.gif

LaSombra Posted 13 Oct 2007 , 8:27pm
post #4 of 8

You want to leave Washington?? icon_sad.gif

Well, maybe KY or TN? I wouldn't get too close to the coast because of hurricanes myself...

tchrmom Posted 13 Oct 2007 , 8:52pm
post #5 of 8

I love the Atlanta area. I am in Marietta right now-- have been in this county for almost 18 years now. I am from Columbus, which is great-- and is all the way across the state from Augusta. Is that far enough?

fmcmulle Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 12:42am
post #6 of 8

If I had the opportunity I would move to North Carolina. I have a friend that lives there and we go up sometimes and I hate to leave... icon_lol.gif

adknight Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 1:36am
post #7 of 8

I live in Knoxville, Tennessee, and I LOVE IT! I am about 25 minutes from Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Smoky Mountains, 3 hours from Atlanta, GA, 6 hours from Charleston, SC and the South Carolina beaches. I am probably quite bias because I have lived here all 28 years of my life, but I think it is the most beautiful, peaceful place!

Good luck on your decision!

Monica0271 Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 2:20pm
post #8 of 8

Wanna move to Chattanooga? icon_wink.gif I LOVE it here. This 3 big hospitals in the Chattanooga area then even more in the outlining areas.

Oh & Chattanooga has a AWESOME cake supply store on East Brainerd Road just right off I-75.

Also we are about 2- 2.5 hours from Atlanta.

Edited to add: If you want I can show you around here too icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%