Does Anyone Know If Sam's Club Buttercream Crusts?

Decorating By cambo Updated 18 Oct 2007 , 10:41pm by SugarBakerz

cambo Posted 11 Oct 2007 , 8:40pm
post #1 of 6

I just bought a 28# container of Sam's Club buttercream and am curious!

5 replies
judylynnturner Posted 11 Oct 2007 , 9:12pm
post #2 of 6

Yes it does and I love it! Make sure you have them take you to the back because they have lots of stuff they will sell, but only if you ask to see the items (i.e. the toppers) there are also smaller tubs of colored icings. At least my sam's there are!

fondantgrl Posted 11 Oct 2007 , 10:14pm
post #3 of 6

YES it does !! icon_smile.gif very much so... I didn't even wait for it to crust to use the paint roller.. It is wonderful.. texture is perfect.. it is very white.. I added Almond extract then whipped it..

lilacc01 Posted 11 Oct 2007 , 11:33pm
post #4 of 6

That's odd! I was just logging on to post a thread asking how I could get mine to crust! Mum and I used the Sam's BC for the first time Tuesday and yesterday and it did not crust at all! We added meringue powder and PS as well as flavoring and then whipped it and it improved a bit but was nothing like homemade BC!

lilacc01 Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 10:26pm
post #5 of 6

Just curious if anyone has any advice about this problem???

SugarBakerz Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 10:41pm
post #6 of 6

judylynnturner, what else do they sell besides icing... i know she told me the will sell the uniced cakes... but i asked about the cc picks and they said no... just curious what you have gotten out of them. Their chocolate icing is wonderful.

Quote by @%username% on %date%