Yep She Hated It...

Decorating By wgoat5 Updated 20 Oct 2007 , 11:28pm by woodthi32

DEBBIE157 Posted 12 Oct 2007 , 5:09pm
post #151 of 160

Christi,

I am so happy for you that her hubby came forward to make things right!!!

Debbie

FrostinGal Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 10:29am
post #152 of 160

Christ, thank you for the happy ending. Bless your heart for the heartache and doubt you had to suffer at the hands of an immature adult.

springlakecake Posted 15 Oct 2007 , 10:44pm
post #153 of 160

The only mistake you made was leaving your cake there.

Win Posted 15 Oct 2007 , 10:57pm
post #154 of 160

Christi, I've had you in my prayers - and told your story more than once this week! I knew that the cake was not the issue all along... you just happened to show up at the wrong time and receive the short end of the stick. In the end, what is good in this world prevailed -- your ability to walk away without getting down and dirty, and the husband's desire to "make it right." Let's keep this family in our prayers as I'm sure their lives are in tumult.

Blessings from your fellow cake-makin' Kentuckian,
Wendy

Janette Posted 15 Oct 2007 , 11:05pm
post #155 of 160

You need an attitude. Your cakes are Beatiful. Someone that does work as good as yours this shouldn't even be a question.

I feel sorry for that woman. She must be ill, needs help and doesn't know it.

I wished you would have smushed it in her face.

Candes Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 3:22pm
post #156 of 160

What a great ending, at least for the hubby stepping up. I hope that mother is able to see straight and be there for her daughter.

aandecakedesign Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 10:58pm
post #157 of 160

I have no time to read all the comments but my thought is if she wasnt going to pay for your work and product then you should have taken the cake back with you then she would have had no cake at all. Too bad for her if you did that. She should have thanked you for doing it on such short notice.

mgdqueen Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 11:13pm
post #158 of 160

Christi,

I'm so glad that husband stepped in to make things right (if it's a good check!!). I can understand how bad news can cause a meltdown, but you were an innocent passerby and stranger in her world. That was still completely unjustified. I'm glad that you have been able to move on with your head held high and I'm sure you've learned a thing or two about how you want to handle people in the process.

Hugs to you!

wgoat5 Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 11:18pm
post #159 of 160

Thank you ...I have learned a few things...First of all I need to grow a back bone LOL.....I should of took my cake and ran....but like I said I was afraid.

((((hugs)))))) back at ya my friend icon_smile.gif

woodthi32 Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 11:28pm
post #160 of 160

good for you, honey.! I am so sorry for their family, but, to be honest with you, whatever had just befallen me, I can't imagine behaving like that.........but I guess you never know.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%