?'s About Wb Emulsion

Decorating By yummy Updated 18 Oct 2007 , 9:45pm by lomikesa

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 12:07pm
post #1 of 5

Hi everyone! Ok for all you who have already received your wb and used it, I would like to know the following

When you put it in cake batter, how much are you using; and based on everyone's measurements what kind of flavor is it giving mild, medium or strong?

Same question for the icing, I would normally use 1 tsp. of pure extract in a single batch of icing, Sugarshack uses 4 tbsps. in a her overflowing recipe, but she says they like their flavor strong. So how much for a wowing effect in a single batch and sugarshacks way?

Do you think there's such a thing as wb being too strong( if used too much in recipe) leaving an aftertaste like almond?

What filling are you all using when adding wb in your cake and icing? Does wb compliment all filling flavors; in your opinions which filling was best? TIA!

4 replies
yummy Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 10:27pm
post #2 of 5

bump

susies1955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susies1955 Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 11:30pm
post #3 of 5

I haven't had my wedding bouquet too long but I put it in my icing by using the same amount as the recipe calls for.
I've never added it to cake as of yet.
I've only tried it with filling once and it was marshmallow fluff/confectionery sugar type. It was great.
That is all I can answer for you. I hope others chime in.
icon_smile.gif
Susie

yummy Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 9:33pm
post #4 of 5

bump

lomikesa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lomikesa Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 9:45pm
post #5 of 5

bump

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%