Ideas For A Princess Party

Decorating By meandmine Updated 2 Aug 2005 , 10:36pm by cakegal

meandmine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meandmine Posted 2 Aug 2005 , 6:09pm
post #1 of 5

I will be hosting a princess party for my 3 grandaughters and 7 of their friends. any ideas or suggestions will help. the party is scheduled for
august 20.
thanks in advance.

4 replies
momoftwogirls Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momoftwogirls Posted 2 Aug 2005 , 6:53pm
post #2 of 5

what type of ideas are you look for?

entertainment ? cakes?

You could do princess cakes or castle cakes

let them come dressed as their favorite princess.

give out wands for party favors.

a good website to check out - you can read what other people did for their party. Any type of party you can think of! I really like this site

www.birthdaypartyideas.com

meandmine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meandmine Posted 2 Aug 2005 , 10:06pm
post #3 of 5

thank you for your suggestions. I am looking for activities for the little princess. (age 7-11) and types of foods to serve. they will have a princess cake

DesignsbyD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DesignsbyD Posted 2 Aug 2005 , 10:24pm
post #4 of 5

My daughter went to a princess party last year and LOVED it. They gave out tierras and the mom curled each of the girls hair and they did makeup and then polished each others fingernails and toenails. My daughter is 11 and I know her friends all love to do polish and makeup. If you didn't wanna go that road you could always bake princess cookies and let the kids decorate them. I did this at my sons party with clown cookies and I set up a table with frosting, jimmies, gum drops, I got disposable bags and they had a blast. I am sure you will get alot of suggestions!
Good Luck and have fun
Denise

cakegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegal Posted 2 Aug 2005 , 10:36pm
post #5 of 5

The princess parties I've heard about are:
The girls all dress up in those princess outfits you buy at the stores..you can get head pieces and wands and plastic dress up shoes, jewelery,etc. at a local dollar store for only a buck...if you live near one...
I worked at JC Penny's hair salon and little girls would have their party at the salon, and they would get their hair pinned up, and their nails done... then we had cake and soda for them....
Little girls love this sort of thing...
Have fun...
cakegal

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%